Fundraising can be intimidating if you've never done it before, but the Dance Marathon at SDSU Leadership Team is here to help you achieve your goals! Remember, this challenge is nothing compared to those that the kids and families at Rady Children's Hospital we advocate for have to overcome every single day.
In order to attend Dance Marathon at SDSU 2024, every participant must raise a minimum amount. Stay tuned for more information on what this year's minimum will be, but you can expect it will be at least $100.
how to register to fundraise
1. Follow this link to register today!
2. Create a Donor Drive account by filling out your name, email address and password
Note: If you've previously registered for Dance Marathon at SDSU, you're able to use the same username and password year after year
3. Select your participant type. SDSU students should register as participants, and SDSU alumni should register as alumni.
4. Join a team or register as an individual
If you plan to dance as an individual, click "individual" under "role."
If your organization or group of friends has already made a team, click "join a team" and select yours from the dropdown menu
If your organization isn't there, no problem! Anyone can start a Dance Marathon at SDSU fundraising team. Click "create a team" and then request other people to join it
5. Choose a fundraising goal and fill out the prompted information. Optional: Make a donation to your page
6. Verify your information
7. Pay the $15 registration fee (100% still goes to the kids!)
8. You're all done! Thank you for being For The Kids, check out our fundraising guide for more info on how to get started